RSS

jueves, 2 de abril de 2009

New story.

Hello Love:

I write to wish you the best in the world, congratulate you for this new era full of changes for the two wonderful, I know that my promise still stands and will continue to give you many days filled with happiness and love, and to gradually everything went wrong that left behind.

We are now at a stage of recognition, wisdom, learning to recognize our mistakes to learn how to be better people and therefore a better marriage.

've Known it was the best thing happened to me, having come to power and your life is my gift hold you forever.

I thank life for this new opportunity that is allowing me to live next to you.

I love you.

5 comentarios:

Gisela mami de Aldana dijo...

mmmmmmmm
primero...gracias poruqe gracias a esta entrada me di cuenta que mi ingles no esta tan olvidado como crei
y segundo, hey a ver si te animas y contas que paso??
jijijiji chusma soy
besos

Anónimo dijo...

Hola Gise, me diste una idea y, bueno, pues...Escribirè en francès, aunque ahì si estarà complicado por el teclado pero harè el intento.

Y bueno, de animarme, pues son cosas que pasaron y que nos hicieron darnos cuenta que, nuestro amor es muy grande.

Saludos y gracias por venir...

Gisela mami de Aldana dijo...

jijijiji ahi si me cacho, yo de frances ni jota!!!
no entendi, te di idea de que??
besos

Anónimo dijo...

De escribir en francès o en inglès de vez en cuanbdo y asì darle un aire de variedad al blog ( aunque muy pocos comentarios) hahahahahaha...

Saludos.

Deviant dijo...

Thnx my beautiful wife, and i had to say that those words are flamming flowers for my heart, not hurt me, i say it `cus im falling in love again with u, and together we gonna fly to the rivers of dreams and years in the violet sky of our love... I Luv U my swettest Lost Girl...